Author Topic: Pls let me know who are decap and magician?%??!!!  (Read 17384 times)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Pls let me know who are decap and magician?%??!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2016, 07:38:14 AM »
Equinox . U fucked up . U been caught. Now stop embarrassing yourself and stop replying !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Warcraft Chat 2.12

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2016, 08:36:44 AM »
Anyway blid cant you not see the log games for those games???!!!!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2016, 08:39:36 AM »
no I can't.

but Decap says he never saw any messages except that one, and the magician and sh4de both say the magician was only answering a question from sh4de about who was winning and forgot to whisper it.  Doesn't look like anyone was cheating to me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2016, 09:00:41 AM »
no I can't.

but Decap says he never saw any messages except that one, and the magician and sh4de both say the magician was only answering a question from sh4de about who was winning and forgot to whisper it.  Doesn't look like anyone was cheating to me.

Here what happen

Answer to this pls.

Ive spoke with Sh4de, unfortuntly i cant take ss and i dont know why, this fucking stupid game dont allow me to take ss in lobby chat.

Anyway i spoke with Sh4de and he told it was true he ask about how the game was doing.

I ask him what he ask to magician and told me, he ask * who was winning * Magician finally answer it was tight.

So i also ask to sh4de if magician ever mention to sh4de about our gold mine, he told me he never ask about gold mine and never had an answer about anything concerning gold mine.

So actually here what i think...

This guy was obviously typing decap, and get a pm at same time from sh4de, dude answer sh4de about our game and tell him its a tight game.. Then com back to type decap and forget the PM.

Now hes just using sh4de to cover is crime.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2016, 09:11:52 AM »
His literally gone 5 pages crying because he got owned by decap infront of a new player. You should really stop playing warcraft if losing upsets you this much

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2016, 01:05:04 PM »
unfortuntly i cant take ss and i dont know why, this fucking stupid game dont allow me to take ss in lobby chat.

Do this: http://en.war2.ru/ddraw Then you can take ss in lobby with ctrl+prntscrn, then alt+tab & paste it into MSPaint.
squeak!

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2016, 01:05:07 AM »
His literally gone 5 pages crying because he got owned by decap infront of a new player. You should really stop playing warcraft if losing upsets you this much

LOL

Offline Decap

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2016, 09:20:10 PM »
I'd never met the_magician before that day.  That message was all he typed and the game was over anyway.