Author Topic: Sackbreath aka supposely clayton[z] discing purposely  (Read 6882 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Sackbreath aka supposely clayton[z] discing purposely
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2020, 12:54:47 AM »
Griefing is a daily thing on almost every online game and will always exist, it is not exclusive to warcraft 2. There are many things you can do to combat griefing in some games, Discing is a form of both griefing and cheating though. Griefing in that you're wasting the other persons time by making them watch you on a drop screen for 45 seconds. and cheating in that they are removing their losses, and your wins from the ladder and in-game stats.

Regular griefing would be killing watchers, hiding units when losing rather then just leaving, playing a team game, building towers in your allies base under the impression you will protect them, then unallying them when they are all finished upgrading. Hilarious for the person doing it im sure, not so fun for the person on the receiving end.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2020, 01:45:20 AM »
HAHAHHAHAH yah right fucking war2 is full of faggot pussy bitch.  I haven't disced and still get banned because i tell noobs they suck. fuck war2 bunch of wimps

Are u even interested in playing this game? Seems like all u wanna do is troll.
war2 > war3

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2020, 08:51:03 AM »
Yeah I get it, it makes people mad which is probably the reason they do it in the first place :sweat:

I just cant help but laugh when it happens.. I guess because I imagine the guy so salty on the other hand that he would do that :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty:  :rofl:

I was just saying that griefing is sadly a daily thing in war2 since we do host quite a number of mentally challenged people.
I am not sure there is a lot that can be done to teach them to behave though I guess you can feel free to try, I suppose it would all be for the better if it worked :P

What makes this worse is that Bob is most likely in his 50s now

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2020, 09:02:12 AM »
You cant ban ANY player if he disc purposely, you can ban him from your games thats all,

If he will continue with everyone, all players will ban him
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2020, 12:10:10 PM »
You can't even do that really. He'll make an aka up and then say hes is new. So, then you have a moral dilemma to kick a brand new person, and possibly make him quit the game already (as there are not many games up at a time) or let him play at the risk he could be a smurf.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2020, 06:22:43 PM »
yes like harry said. always new aka. so ban his ip. delete all his known nicks. thats punishment.

my own action is that i dont play nonames anymoire in 1v1s.