Author Topic: clan tag for socx  (Read 30036 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: clan tag for socx
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2015, 05:54:52 PM »
check it out dudes, i'm !Watched that's how fucking bad ass i am.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
clan tag for socx
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »

I can't tell what that image is supposed to be of, and calling Mousetopher a stupid bitch probably won't help you get a tag.
i already told you i don't want a tag. i'm not recruiting right now. just listen to the way this cunt words things because she's a huge cunt. and i can't have a soc tag and a master tag at the same time, so that is a problem. And she's such a valuable admin that you have to tell her to read her own forum. But she voted against me becoming an admin, because it would " inflate my ego " too much. Yet look at how this bitch talks down to people. She is totally worthless. She can code php wooptie FUCKING DOOO, she's a GOD! She probably listens to a lot of taylor swift and wonders why guys keep breaking up with her, because she's so perfect. It just doesn't make any sense. She's a female that can code. GUYS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?

Haven't we already been through this? Like late last year [emoji54]?

yeah you're right, bitches will always be trippin no point in shining a light on it right?
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Lol you should just see my warnings page [emoji23], a lot of rage from her there. [emoji14]

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:58:14 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2015, 05:59:59 PM »

I can't tell what that image is supposed to be of, and calling Mousetopher a stupid bitch probably won't help you get a tag.

i already told you i don't want a tag. i'm not recruiting right now. just listen to the way this cunt words things because she's a huge cunt. and i can't have a soc tag and a master tag at the same time, so that is a problem. And she's such a valuable admin that you have to tell her to read her own forum. But she voted against me becoming an admin, because it would " inflate my ego " too much. Yet look at how this bitch talks down to people. She is totally worthless. She can code php wooptie FUCKING DOOO, she's a GOD! She probably listens to a lot of taylor swift and wonders why guys keep breaking up with her, because she's so perfect. It just doesn't make any sense. She's a female that can code. GUYS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?

yeah you're right, bitches will always be trippin no point in shining a light on it right?

Lol you should just see my warnings page [emoji23], a lot of rage from her there. [emoji14]

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
clan tag for socx
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2015, 06:04:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4

She likes all of her subjects "roasted", *shrugs*, must stem from daddy issues. Idk I gave up wondering.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2015, 06:06:29 PM »

She likes all of her subjects "roasted", *shrugs*, must stem from daddy issues. Idk I gave up wondering.

lol i don't really want to be mean. Leave the poor girl alone. Was just making a point. smh

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2015, 06:07:27 PM »

lol i don't really want to be mean. Leave the poor girl alone. Was just making a point. smh

lol ok [emoji1]

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2015, 08:02:52 PM »
iL sure seems to have a thing for her. He seems to think her programming/web designing abilities some how correlates with her ability to make completely unrelated decisions within the community. It didnt take me long to realize that wasn't necessarily the case. It was one of the biggest reasons i decided to give up my admin position.

I think its safe to say most of us share similar sentiments towards mousetopher.. maybe not entirely identical, but similar. :)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2016, 08:57:39 AM »

yamon news icone

dellam icon

della, and Yamón District icons seem strange but the game will get better and clearer the names

Ok

It was agreed I would be able to start my own clan if I didn't hack
It's been several months since this post . 2 years since i rejoined server and no1 has caught me hacking
I have latest version of war2 with Antihack ( always)

So I can please request to have the Dellam tag associated to the nick Dellam{hR}

Sent from my iPhone using warcraftchat 2.0

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2016, 09:05:16 AM »
You don't have a clan though.  You're just one person

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
clan tag for socx
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2016, 09:16:07 AM »
You aren't even a member of {hr}, why you wearing their tag [emoji54]?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2016, 09:58:10 AM »
You aren't even a member of {hr}, why you wearing their tag [emoji54]?

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2016, 10:52:43 AM »
Then get my Dellam nick back

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »

Then get my Dellam nick back

Nah it's more justified to just keep your shit locked up, since your so keen on avoiding bans. Having no access to your main aka is probably the best punishment for hackers as yourself [emoji1]. Keep bouncing for eternity on meaningless smurfs!

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2016, 01:37:01 PM »
Your days are numbered dellam,  your days are numbered :)
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2016, 01:47:20 PM »
only reason I haven't locked ur dellam{hr} name is cause I think it better to let people on the server know who u are.
Rather than have u log onto some random aka
war2 > war3