Poll

How long should Yamon be banned for?

1 week
4 (26.7%)
1 month
1 (6.7%)
3 months
0 (0%)
Lifetime (and perhaps any unlikely progeny as well)
5 (33.3%)
He does not ruin the community by hacking, smurfing, trolling, insulting, discing, or bsing, and should not be banned.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 18, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Author Topic: x  (Read 44196 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Orochimaru[rA] dodges ss, unpauses repeatedly
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2017, 02:24:36 PM »
even if that was a joke u could just press PSS to make SS, as i wrote ealier

Pb asked many times ppl for ss, maybe its joke maybe its not but i was still doing it but i didnt upload it
If he would made topic about it i would upload it, Easy?

Ltfan u attacked me in lethal refuse ss topic ... it was 2 weeks ago maybe less/more

Yeah Yamon could have done the same but he's untouchable and protected by the admins.
He should be banned like u for weekend(2 days? u were)

But its easy to cheat..
1.Talk with some1 before game to unpasue when u pause
2. Pick chat  only for person who will unpause game
3. "SS" white
4. unpause
5. Make topic OMG HE CHEAT
6. BANNED
EASY

As i said lethal just  make ss and dont upload, i am sure van wont waste his time to make a new topic if he will be just post ss.
When u use printscreensysrq SS will auto uploaded in your w2 folder
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2017, 02:26:01 PM »
Dl AH lethal you will probably get less requests then.
war2 > war3

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2017, 02:26:41 PM »
I took SS of Van asking me for SS cuz I know the rules will apply to me but not to Yamon.  :'(

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2017, 02:28:42 PM »
I still dont know why u even try play with him since he is jackass
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2017, 02:28:53 PM »
Next time u play yamon ask for an SS if he refuses ill ban him.

I already made my position clear on this particular ss request.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2017, 02:39:51 PM »
When Orcdude11  a smurf (Yamon) ask for SS I didn't even think he was serious because it was a 2vs1. I was simply the one who responded to the SS request as a joke in the forum thread with "in your asshole". what I didn't know was that Yamon was really close friends with the Admins (the council) and that the rules or policies don't apply to him only to the regular (new players) of this community.
I was just trolling him, i wasn't responding to anything.

oh come on.  he said the color in the request.  quit lying

and we've banned yamon before.  nobodys protecting yamon

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2017, 02:40:23 PM »
and get your own name

I took SS of Van asking me for SS cuz I know the rules will apply to me but not to Yamon.  :'(
this is a ss of you being banned from a game lol

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2017, 02:46:47 PM »
Yeah this is a little ridiculous here. You say this ss request isn't valid because there's no actual ss of the request just yamon saying there indeed was a ss request. But yamon requests ss from a color no name given and lethal gets the ban. Both being improper ss requests since only someone watching can verify what color lethal was and that is all word of mouth because what if the watcher doesn't like lethal and wants him banned. So if ur gonna follow through on one bad request you have tk follow through on another. The logic is there do the admin job and perm ban yamon for his 3rd offense.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2017, 02:48:57 PM »
yall are losing your minds over this imo.  is anyone actually friends with yamon?  im not his friend, but this ss request is very sketchy as has been discussed at length.  i've explained my reasoning with patience and instead of anyone responding to that reasoning all we're now getting is this conspiracy theory shit about him being friends with the admins.  he's usually annoying and a goofy weirdo imo, to be honest.  i'd ban him as ive banned him before but this request honestly has too many question marks, just straight up

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »
BabyShark is Elizabeth Swan, and I think we can all guess which one Yamon is.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2017, 02:53:03 PM »
I do not know "viruz" (this isnt viruz) doesnt hack.  I dont know that.  how would i know that.

in review: yamon's ss request said the color of the player being requested, and lethal's response was "I don't have to take it, people know me."  Request seems to be proper, user seems to think they don't have to follow the rules

babyshark's ss request just says "ss" vaguely and then an argument ensues, yamon from the jump says he wasnt even the one being asked, and then we have screenshots of swift who was in the game saying the request was NOT in fact meant for yamon to begin with and babyshark responding "evil giggle."

these arent equivalent

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2017, 02:55:13 PM »
and please try to keep your cool.  do not accuse me of being friends with yamon.  That is taking it too far with the personal attacks.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2017, 02:58:15 PM »
I do not know "viruz" (this isnt viruz) doesnt hack.  I dont know that.  how would i know that.

in review: yamon's ss request said the color of the player being requested, and lethal's response was "I don't have to take it, people know me."  Request seems to be proper, user seems to think they don't have to follow the rules

babyshark's ss request just says "ss" vaguely and then an argument ensues, yamon from the jump says he wasnt even the one being asked, and then we have screenshots of swift who was in the game saying the request was NOT in fact meant for yamon to begin with and babyshark responding "evil giggle."

these arent equivalent

well babyshark...

! No longer available

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2017, 02:59:17 PM »
You are not understanding this simple thing. Yamons ss doesn't say lethal anywhere in it. Lethal could have been telling yamon just like yamon was *trolling* shark with his responses. His ss request was just as vague as hers which he outright said there was indeed a ss request and of course kyle is gonna try to keep yamon around so kyle can keep getting his dick sucked by such an insecure person like yamon. So how do we know that kyle didnt just pick and choose things to say to provoke a response out of babyshark? We all know kyle is a person that would try to pull something off like that for someone he is passionate about. So basically this all boils down to you banned lethal but are refusing to ban yamon who let me remind you has denied multiple ss in the past has a recorded history of hacking is a nuisance to all new players and disconnects on purpose. Just wanna make sure I have this clear so I can start denying every ss request from now on because the policies just don't seem to apply to everyone equally

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2017, 03:05:24 PM »
saying a color isnt vague, it's how people make ss requests basically half the time.  lethal never denied being asked, and didn't do so on this forum either.  it's straight forward open and shut.  that's a case where i'll support a ban.  i dont care that it was 2v1, just like i dont care that babyshark was a watcher.

this request on the other hand has been fought from the start and there are clear shortcomings in the request.  claw has pulled the rules which show that people need to say a name or a color.  people should always take a ss if they think they might be being asked and it's dumb as hell not to, because look at this shit that it's led to, but i don't want to ban someone when the situation is so murky. 

i don't like yamon any more than lethal, and i dont really believe that you guys think i do.  so please believe me when i say i dont see these as equivalent situations.  also if this decision inspires a bunch of people to go out and ask people for ss and deny each other ss and to act like fools, that's unfortunate.  we'll continue trying to fairly deal with issues case by case as they come up