Author Topic: paladins AOE passive auto heal  (Read 21088 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: paladins AOE passive auto heal
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2020, 08:04:15 AM »
You are missing the most important part of all:

It is one thing that a lot of people have been looking and modifying the game but what makes them white hats is they are not doing it behind your back. This is how we got so many plugins and new things throughout the years...
They tell you everything they have done they are not doing it behind your back or whatever, this is what separates cheaters of the rest.

This would be different if they were actually doing that in your back without telling you. Now if you can prove me U8 is using a hack behind other people's back without letting people know about it then OK I will stop defending him. That is the deal...

No dude, it's not how it fucking work.

If peoples want to make experimentation to devlopp add on, they do it on a back up server where they can test it alone between programmars..

They also can make a beta server for player who wanna give there advice.. Like... Hey guys we made new add on and we wanna know ur opinion on it before we release it on a new PATCH for the main server...

So not only programmars can test the new add on but they also can invite normal player to test them on a back up (beta) server...

But editing the code source and use that edition for ur personal purpose for years and years before told truth and say everyone are retarded and not enouph smart to do military programmation wich called ( REVERSES INGENERING ) is totally hacking dude...

You just cant edit the code source and using it for yourself on the main server where everyone play on the same step excepting you and a couples nerd programmars.

Not only you guys are hacking us, but also dissrespecting us.

This is hacking, end of story, stop trying to defend hackers, this is hacking, END OF STORY, TRUE STORY!

Just say fucking sorry like a man and find a way to fix that probleme, or just fucking kill me bro because im gonna keep to speak my mind untill i die.. I will always expose the truth i dont fucking cares bro.

I have deal with the hacking for many years, but hacking us and try to still conviced us that we are the retarded one, never dude, you will fucking excuse yourself to the community are you will be flag as what you are, a fucking hacker who protect cyber criminal.

And also! Even if he told us, it's still hacking, because at the end, hes the only one who have benefit of this editations, is research and work have not beeen share with the community, his research and work have been use for his own personal purpose, im sorry, but it's hacking.

Period.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:16:14 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2020, 08:16:10 AM »
Chess and Go has been played for ages and feature exactly the same pawns on both sides war2 is not very far from that actually.

I don't want to make a war here like you guys :D But for me War2 is very far from being "a chess type of game", mostly because two races are not equal.
War2 is a game where one race dominates second. If you will make dual between two players at the same skill level, one will play as orc, second as human, there is no chance for human player to wins vs orc player. Maybe if they will be limited to Keep/Strongholds, than yes, human player can win a match, but with full upgrades Bloodlust just destroys everything.

Warcraft 2's unique beauty relies on its simplicity: every unit in in war2 is useful,

Archers/trolls are in most cases useless. Same thing with Skeletons. Catas sometimes are useful... sometimes.
Most spells are useless.

Stop wanting to make warcraft 2 another game please...

Rebalancing patch could help War2 to get new players, but I understand that if someone played this game for 25 years than he wouldn't accept any changes. Maybe War2.ru should have two version of this game: old and balanced?

On the same note Starcraft and Wc3 have about the same number of units per race than war2, except that in one game you will probably never see all of them needed and used at once like you do in war2...

You will probably never see Archers/Trolls in GoW type of maps and you will probably never see orc vs human matches.

Watch some Starcraft 1 matches. There are matches between pro players where every unit is used. Last time (yes, there are still new tactics after so many years!) Protoss players start to use Scouts. When last time War2 had some new tactics? In 1999, when people discovered that Invisiblity is good for killing enemy workers?

War2 was my first PC game, I like this game a lot, nostalgia etc. but to be objective and honest, Starcraft 1 is far better than War2, because it's balanced game with dozens of interesting tactics.
I wish War3 followed Starcraft 1 instead of making some boring RPG/RTS mix.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:20:05 AM by Vendar »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2020, 08:22:52 AM »
Stop wanting to make warcraft 2 another game please...

The only reason why they dont wanna change the game OR EVEN TRY IT, is that one.

different release versions of a game, or even using the same game at different times or on different hardware, may result in different memory usage and hence the trainer program might have no effect, or stop the game from running altogether.

If they change something like auto heal, they will need to modify the code source of the game, and if they change the code source of the game, then everyone will have to download the new patch wich mean a new code source...

If they do that, all those hackers who have edited the code source themself, for different hotkeys, different colors, different language are whatever difference we dont know, they would have to fix it back again from the new patch code source.. Because if they dont, it will make crash between those different code source version.

Admins know that, because they know alot of player haved hacked the mpq and now they probaly just scare to lose all those hackers because most of them will be mad to do that work all over again.

Different code source bring corruption wich mean bring crash!

So they prefere to protect oldschool veteran hackers over loyal community who would enjoy nice modification.

They have cock block EVERY GAMEPLAY modification for over 15 years, dont ask yourself why.

Enouph of being stupid to make them happy, time to tell the truth.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:28:33 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2020, 08:45:57 AM »
a fairly healthy global winrate in race vs race matchups should be between 47-53%, considering war2 only has 2 races, it should be slightly closer, yet the pickrate + winrate of the second race is so drastically low. you'd be really generous in saying it's a 20% global winrate for humans. And that's including customs.

I don't think auto heal or aoe heal would even increase winrate in the race matchup by 15%, but it would be a start.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2020, 08:50:19 AM »
a fairly healthy global winrate in race vs race matchups should be between 47-53%, considering war2 only has 2 races, it should be slightly closer, yet the pickrate + winrate of the second race is so drastically low. you'd be really generous in saying it's a 20% global winrate for humans. And that's including customs.

I don't think auto heal or aoe heal would even increase winrate in the race matchup by 15%, but it would be a start.

We both have played Heroes of the storm and we both know how a legit server is running.

When something is wrong they buffed or nerf it, they made the change and release it on a beta server for a month where everyone will give there opinion before the final update on the main server.

If it's still a probleme then they fix it on the next patch, but peoples dont fix there own code source for there personal purpose and acting like they do that for the community while in fact they have use that alone for years and years. in our back.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:53:47 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2020, 08:51:36 AM »
I dream about the day that someone goes to blizzcon for a gaming competition and told to blizzard he must change is code source for his personal purpose.

The entire blizzcon will laugh of that guy so hard, only war2ru staff and u8 will act like the entire blizzcon are retarded lololol  :sob: :sob: :sob:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:01:40 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2020, 09:02:12 AM »
Well first I never tempered myself with any of the game's files ever so that definition also does not apply to me but whatever it does not look like you would care.

Secondly as I said U8 told everyone who would hear it that he had modified his hotkeys when he did, if that is not the truth you have to prove it...
Then if you still allow him in your games knowing he has edited shortcuts it is on you. Just like if you told me you had a map hack on and I let you play in my games.

There is no cheating if we agree on the terms of the game before it starts. If you dont want to play with U8 when he has his hotkeys changed you either agree with him not to use them or you dont play with him. There is no cheating if he is coming clean with it up front. Also it isnot like he was not helping anyone who asked politely to do the same for themselves.

If at Blizzcon it was allowed to play with that or that other hack it would be said in the rules and allowed before games start. The rules players agree on are what makes a cheat a cheat.

@Vendar

Spoiler
Although not all the spells are used (it is true and that can totally be fixed by tweaking mana costs there and there), all units are used and needed to win. Just because you need many more ogres than trolls to win does not mean trolls are not the best and quickest option to defend a wall sometimes or fight off a drake or prevent repairs... War2 is not a game about managing your army like starcraft. In war2 managing the space/grid is pretty much all that matters and catapults are the only units that can out-range towers and juggernauts you remove them from the game and you have almost no answers to both these threats...

Then again this is why we should keep these balance patches and updates to map making, so that we can have both the original maps and balance and custom balance maps experiments running at the same time and players can choose what they want to play that way...

War2 is a chess like game because the Grid plays like a real time chessboard. Place your tower one tile off and you loose, run into a chokepoint without thinking and you loose this is what war2 is all about. War2 could be played with no races at all and basic shapes in place of all the fancy looking stuff it would still be an interesting game to play and watch. And no Bloodlust is not that much stronger that you can win against a better player than you if he is going humans otherwise braviet would never loose to u8 or lone when they play human and go late game. It does not matter if you have lust if you fail at  managing the space/grid you still loose, you place your stuff wrong you loose...

Bloodlust is op yes but we are not talking swarm host kind of op here, if you ever were playing sc2 back when that stupidity was a thing... It does not overshadow everything else so much that the rest is totally being thrown aside once you reach it. Deathknights are the ultimate unit of the late game not lusted ogres.  :blank:.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2020, 09:02:57 AM »
Speaking of Heroes, I got level 999 Abathur couple months back, which is max level for a hero. That was a fun grind. Playing alot of  the lost vikings now.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2020, 09:24:39 AM »
Well first I never tempered myself with any of the game's files ever so that definition also does not apply to me but whatever it does not look like you would care.

Secondly as I said U8 told everyone who would hear it that he had modified his hotkeys when he did, if that is not the truth you have to prove it...
Then if you still allow him in your games knowing he has edited shortcuts it is on you. Just like if you told me you had a map hack on and I let you play in my games.

There is no cheating if we agree on the terms of the game before it starts. If you dont want to play with U8 when he has his hotkeys changed you either agree with him not to use them or you dont play with him. There is no cheating if he is coming clean with it up front. Also it isnot like he was not helping anyone who asked politely to do the same for themselves.

If at Blizzcon it was allowed to play with that or that other hack it would be said in the rules and allowed before games start. The rules players agree on are what makes a cheat a cheat.

You may not be concerne by those change modification, but for someone who give is advices in every fucking threads like if is opinion matter, you should stand far of those kind of hackers.

You maybe not concern by those modification but you are protecting those peoples and you became a part of the probleme, even more when we all know you have strange link with iL, you act like ur not an admin but at the end you act like one and they use you to solve probleme with other user because they cant do it themself.

Second, nobody cares that he told it, it's still hacking, are you that so fucking stupid, seem like you the biggest retard of all time, i just cant believe it, cant be true lol.

Anyway why peoples would want to play with him? That dude cant even force himself to speak english with the community, not only that he cheat and dissrespect peoples, but he also spam the channel, the lobby and the game all day long with language that nobody understand.

Hes fucking a joke bro, a little nerd hacker whos dosent cares about nobody except himself.

'' There is no cheating if we agree on the terms of the game before it starts. If you dont want to play with U8 when he has his hotkeys changed you either agree with him not to use them or you dont play with him. There is no cheating if he is coming clean with it up front. Also it isnot like he was not helping anyone who asked politely to do the same for themselves. ''

Must be the retardest think i ever eard, those kind of therm are about map, setting, kotr and things like that... But hacking is not therm, hacking is ban in every fucking game you can imagine, there no therm about hacking cuz in other game you dont even have time to hack that you are already ban if you get caught...

Who the fuck will agree to play with someone that hacks, just sound like you have nothing serious to say and ur throwing every fucking stupidity you can imagine to save the face....

Bro are you fucking serious, just follow u8 advice and stop talking with me, cuz every word that goes out of ur mouth is always more stupid then the last one...

It's amazing dude.

I just imagine blizzcon telling to 2 different hackers, hey guys you both can hack the code source if you agree, what a fucking retard you are bro...

Sorry i dont wanna be mean with you, but stop being that retarded, its insulting lol

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:28:41 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2020, 09:29:22 AM »
Speaking of Heroes, I got level 999 Abathur couple months back, which is max level for a hero. That was a fun grind. Playing alot of  the lost vikings now.

Bro you broke the game for sure lololol :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2020, 09:33:48 AM »

Bro you broke the game for sure lololol :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Lol yeah, illidan is my second highest at level 191, pull him out if someone else wants to play abathur XD

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2020, 09:36:09 AM »
And by the way Cel, stop telling me i must proof this and that, im tire of that retarded excuse.. I have nothing to proof, YOU must proof peoples dont hacks, cuz you guys are the one who allow hacking possible, not me.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:38:54 AM by Equinox »

Offline Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2020, 09:42:07 AM »
Spoiler
Although not all the spells are used (it is true and that can totally be fixed by tweaking mana costs there and there), all units are used and needed to win. Just because you need many more ogres than trolls to win does not mean trolls are not the best and quickest option to defend a wall sometimes or fight off a drake or prevent repairs... War2 is not a game about managing your army like starcraft. In war2 managing the space/grid is pretty much all that matters and catapults are the only units that can out-range towers and juggernauts you remove them from the game and you have almost no answers to both these threats...

Then again this is why we should keep these balance patches and updates to map making, so that we can have both the original maps and balance and custom balance maps experiments running at the same time and players can choose what they want to play that way...

War2 is a chess like game because the Grid plays like a real time chessboard. Place your tower one tile off and you loose, run into a chokepoint without thinking and you loose this is what war2 is all about. War2 could be played with no races at all and basic shapes in place of all the fancy looking stuff it would still be an interesting game to play and watch. And no Bloodlust is not that much stronger that you can win against a better player than you if he is going humans otherwise braviet would never loose to u8 or lone when they play human and go late game. It does not matter if you have lust if you fail at  managing the space/grid you still loose, you place your stuff wrong you loose...

Bloodlust is op yes but we are not talking swarm host kind of op here, if you ever were playing sc2 back when that stupidity was a thing... It does not overshadow everything else so much that the rest is totally being thrown aside once you reach it. Deathknights are the ultimate unit of the late game not lusted ogres.  :blank:.

I get your point now and maybe you have right. Still balance between races is broken, but maybe like you said, simply mana cost tweaks can fix it.
First of all Healing should heals better, maybe even 1 mana for 1 hitpoint. Maybe also Polymorph should be cheaper? I would like to see some buffs for Raise Dead and Slow to see these spells in action sometimes.
Anyway, good discussion Cel, have a nice day  :slight_smile:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2020, 10:07:49 AM »
Spoiler

I get your point now and maybe you have right. Still balance between races is broken, but maybe like you said, simply mana cost tweaks can fix it.
First of all Healing should heals better, maybe even 1 mana for 1 hitpoint. Maybe also Polymorph should be cheaper? I would like to see some buffs for Raise Dead and Slow to see these spells in action sometimes.
Anyway, good discussion Cel, have a nice day  :slight_smile:

Changing mana cost is the worst thing to ever do, peoples have learn to play with a specific timing for over 25 years...

If lusting cost an ogers 50 mana and 50 mana take 1 minutes to grow up, then if you change the mana cost you will also have to change the duration time it take to grow that new cost of mana to keep that same timing peoples have learn over the last 15 years.

Other then that, peoples will be all fucked up about timing and it will change the entire meta of the game.

But Cel is definitily a pro player who already know that, it's obvious.  :-X

If we want to balance both race equal, we must fix human, cuz at least if we fucked up, it will have almost no repercution at all since we all play with orcs.

Trying to fix orc to balance human is the worst thing to do, ORC is the barre, human is the race we want to raise at that barre.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 10:13:15 AM by Equinox »

Offline Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2020, 10:56:16 AM »

Changing mana cost is the worst thing to ever do, peoples have learn to play with a specific timing for over 25 years...

If lusting cost an ogers 50 mana and 50 mana take 1 minutes to grow up, then if you change the mana cost you will also have to change the duration time it take to grow that new cost of mana to keep that same timing peoples have learn over the last 15 years.

Other then that, peoples will be all fucked up about timing and it will change the entire meta of the game.

But Cel is definitily a pro player who already know that, it's obvious.  :-X

If we want to balance both race equal, we must fix human, cuz at least if we fucked up, it will have almost no repercution at all since we all play with orcs.

Trying to fix orc to balance human is the worst thing to do, ORC is the barre, human is the race we want to raise at that barre.

Agree. For orc I would just do something with Raise Dead to make this spell useful. Maybe reduce this spell cost to 25 mana and maybe Skeletons should be have Grunt/Footman stats and speed attack? And that's all, in my opinion, with orcs.

Everything else should be fixes for human to make this race playable against Bloodlust.