Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 4224 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Hi guys
« on: November 26, 2020, 11:08:04 AM »
This is gonna be a serious post because i dont cares anymore about all of this and im not planning to send more posts, the only thing i know is my father and my family dont have to be relate in this.

But someone clearly hack me and my family, take personal informations and try to indirectly blackmail me.

Also I have never say anywhere credit card have been hacked, (Cel bring that theorie himself for some weird reason) anyway, we would know soon if it happen when the bill came at home.

But personal informations is way much more then just a credit card.

Knowing that someone is there with malicious emotions and have those kind of informations, became something else.

There alot of kinds of fraud possible with that, but also personal physical security, location, etc, etc.

I dont know who it is, maybe it's not even in relation with war2ru... I have no fucking idea who the hell this is.

But i know someone did it and it's relate to Warcraft II community.

Do i think someone want to kill or beat me, no.... Do i think someone will fraud me or my father, no.....

But i think someone want to scare me or something like that, so i shut my mouth and get the fuck out of here.

Do i am scare, no, but my father dosent have to be relate in this!

My father is a good man, work all his entire life, never diss respect nobody in his life, and he dosent have to be use like this.

I told iL i want all my posts and account to be delete.

So whatever the fuck i ever say in my life on this forum, that thing will be delete and that person who did that to me and my family will leave us alone, ''i wish''.

But iL still dosent want to delete them and forcing me to keep my account and posts on this forum.

He refuse by many ways and for many days now by telling me he must do a private ADMINS pool decision, then he told me hes gonna try to hire a team of moderators to filter them and delete them one by one. I dont want to be filter, i dont want to be pooled, it's my personal life and i want to delete my account and posts.

Because i think at the end we solve 2 problemes, we delete that SPAM TALK TRASH that (cel) cares so much, and we delete my account and posts as i wich!

Listen guys, do i think u8 and 80% players of this server hack the game of warcraft II, sure i do, but it's only from my personal perception ''i believe''... For me, someone who edit the mpq, code source or whatever you wanna call it in multiplayers gaming mode, while others players cant modify those setting by any ways. Are hacking the game and the community... But whatever, it's only a certain way of perception, we just must believe that europeans peoples in general are better in programation and it's a normal life style.. Maybe im really retarded who know? Do i think u8 and all those players are cyber criminal?? Absolutly not..... I think those peoples love the game and play it like anyone else ''with some editation, but who cares'' ...

The only peoples i think who can be cyber criminals are the admins, cuz at the end this is what they do, they illegaly take this game from blizzard and make a private server with it.

So yes i think this is by definition cyber criminal. Its not with bad attention at the end, cuz they give us a place where we can regroup and have fun.

But when iL and Admins just ignore everything you say and just keep muting you and redirect ur posts all the time, and you see that whatever how much posts and whatever how much questions you ask you are being treat like a crazy person and ignore. While they are making the big show about the server and our privacy for swapping history account of burnt?

Then you start to ask urself more questions.

Do i really think there something criminals happeing on this server other then u8 and those peoples hacking the game for fun and illegally use the game from blizzard?

Maybe, maybe not, and to be honnest, i dont think so actually... Because if they were doing something like this, they would be happy to delete all my posts and my account as requested before peoples see that..

I think iL is just mad for being accuse of possibilities of cyber criminal activities on his server, and probably mad cuz i call him dictator and worthless admin. I think hes telling himself, we have no criminal activities here and your accusations will stay there for ever.

And that's ok, i understand that, i would love to play that fair, like a man, i did false suppositions, then let's those false suppositions there for ever. Im a man.

But it was before someone hacks my family for real, now you are not playing fair, you expose my family of being treat by someone who clearly going to far here. 

I want my account and posts to be deleted, i want to disapear from that community, for ever, that what i want.

I dont need public apology, i dont need the server to be hack, i dont need the community to be broke, i just want to be delete from A TO Z.

My goal is not to detroy the community or the game, i love both of them, i love you guys, even if i call you hackers, yes u8 i still love you idiot.

But sincerly my only goal is to protect my family and also pass on something else in my life..

I must delete all of this, this is want i really need, im sure u8 is a hacker by my definition, but hes also right, i must do something else in my life, he told me that peoples on warcraft II will always seen my like a troll when i die.... And he is so right.... It make me sad, but it make me more sad when i know im also gonna be see as a troll in my personal LIFE when i die.... Im like that nerd on joe rogan podcast who talk about paintball....

I cant forget that guy, untill my post are here, i will always came back to see if someone answer to them, i am like that, it's like a decease, we must delete them, and we must let me go guys.

I love all of you guys, believe me, but i must go.

And whoever you are occulus, please dont do anything to this community, this community is way much more then a illegal server, im not offended by who ever and i dont need vengence at all, it will only be worst for me.

I am not an healty person andstress is not good for my healt.

No hate to anyone, no hate anymore, just let's squash all of this by my resquest.

Please just delete me and my posts, and have fun guys, ok....

One love guys  :newthumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:45:59 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 11:09:41 AM »
Damn I read like three paragraphs and gave up.
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 11:48:09 AM »
Take care, if they dont want to delete your account, then you can maybe just manually delete your own posts, but that could take a whole day to do given all the threads and high post count.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 12:46:22 PM »
My friend, what's the problem for YOU to delete your messages yourself?
If you really want it, delete it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 12:57:12 PM »
Why the hell i will delete 3753 message one by one when admin can actually delete everything with one click.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 01:19:34 PM »
Why the hell i will delete 3753 message one by one when admin can actually delete everything with one click.
Work hard. After all, YOU need it.
The administrator will not delete all posts, because at least half of them are quite useful and can help the community.
Therefore, if you REALLY want to delete your posts - do it yourself.
______
The longer you reply to my messages, the more messages you will have to delete.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 01:31:20 PM »
i agree with EQ ..

if someone wants their account deleted, they should have the ability/right to do it.

but i know im one of the few admins who agrees with this.

if you want to delete FB account.. you can.
if you want to delete pretty much any account on any platform ... you can.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2020, 01:44:11 PM »
Work hard. After all, YOU need it.
The administrator will not delete all posts, because at least half of them are quite useful and can help the community.
Therefore, if you REALLY want to delete your posts - do it yourself.
______
The longer you reply to my messages, the more messages you will have to delete.

I dont have to waste 8 days of my times to please you because you want vengence, someone from that community blackmail my family and i resquest to be delete from it.

Thats my right, not your.. You guys have talktrash that i have been useless for that community for over 5 years now, and now you tell me you want to keep those topics because its usefull?

Im sure community dosent cares about my post at this point.

At the point of letting my family been attack and take a risk that my healt deteriorate because of the stress.

You think im kidding.

Ill show you more then.

The guy whos hacked my father provider and blackmail me with his personal information also hacked my facebook as you can see on this picture.

My outlook and my windows defender also get hacked that same month.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:51:08 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2020, 02:00:40 PM »

I don’t think there is an option for us to do that with “one click.” Lmao

But yeah ur free to delete them all as u so choose.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2020, 02:08:27 PM »

I don’t think there is an option for us to do that with “one click.” Lmao

But yeah ur free to delete them all as u so choose.

You guys can do it urself, but you lie.

Whatever, you want me to delete my posts by myself, ok, unlock my abilitys to delete an entire topic, because you lock it and i cant delete an entire topic.

If i can delete my own topic, it will take me half of time. Because i will delete 50 posts at time with only one topic.

You unlock that possibility and i would do it alone since you seem to enjoy vengence.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2020, 02:08:57 PM »
A few serious questions for consideration, Equinox:

1. What would deleting all the posts accomplish? If you have been hacked, was it because of your posts here?  Would deleting all your posts somehow protect you? I don't quite understand.
2. Won't you just re-register and come back later?

i agree with EQ ..

if someone wants their account deleted, they should have the ability/right to do it.

Not on most message boards, though. 

Now, this isn't the first time Equinox has asked for all his posts to be deleted.  5 years ago, Mousetopher posted this on the subject:
Deleting accounts generally speaking is a pointless thing to do, because 1) I don't think I'd ever condone deleting an account and the associated posts. (Deleting EQ's 400+ posts would leave voids in dozens of threads, and what happens to the threads he started? Do they go too, including all other posts by all other users?) And 2) it accomplishes absolutely nothing. If someone wants to leave the forum, they can leave the fucking forum. Whether or not their account is deleted is irrelevant, the only purpose in doing so is to make a dramatic exit. It also has no impact whatsoever on their likelihood to return in the future.
This is completely standard AFAIK. I've never read a forum that seemed like it was missing posts in the middle of the threads, but I have seen posts where the user was labeled with "Banned" or "Deactivated" or "Guest" or whatever. Giving people the right to delete all their own posts makes no sense because you're giving anyone the power to punch holes into an untold number of threads and disrupt their logical flow. So if a user can't delete their posts, then what's the point? Even if the account is "deleted", their name and everything they wrote is still going to be out there.
I think she made some very good points.

----------

Now, all that said, and although I don't think it makes much sense, and don't personally think it's a good idea, I would still allow it if Equinox still feels for some reason it's necessary.

There are two practical obstacles, though:
1) Only one that can delete an account is a forum admin, and the only forum admin is iL.
2) Deleting an account does not actually delete all the posts, from what I've read! I don't even know how iL would go about deleting every post.  I think it would require a script. Another idea would be making a new class of user whose posts are invisible and putting Equinox in it, although I am not sure if it's possible.

Bottom line, I don't think it's quite such a simple thing... and the only one who can do it is iL.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2020, 02:26:45 PM »
A few serious questions for consideration, Equinox:

1. What would deleting all the posts accomplish? If you have been hacked, was it because of your posts here?  Would deleting all your posts somehow protect you? I don't quite understand.
2. Won't you just re-register and come back later?

i agree with EQ ..

Not on most message boards, though. 

Now, this isn't the first time Equinox has asked for all his posts to be deleted.  5 years ago, Mousetopher posted this on the subject:
Deleting accounts generally speaking is a pointless thing to do, because 1) I don't think I'd ever condone deleting an account and the associated posts. (Deleting EQ's 400+ posts would leave voids in dozens of threads, and what happens to the threads he started? Do they go too, including all other posts by all other users?) And 2) it accomplishes absolutely nothing. If someone wants to leave the forum, they can leave the fucking forum. Whether or not their account is deleted is irrelevant, the only purpose in doing so is to make a dramatic exit. It also has no impact whatsoever on their likelihood to return in the future.
This is completely standard AFAIK. I've never read a forum that seemed like it was missing posts in the middle of the threads, but I have seen posts where the user was labeled with "Banned" or "Deactivated" or "Guest" or whatever. Giving people the right to delete all their own posts makes no sense because you're giving anyone the power to punch holes into an untold number of threads and disrupt their logical flow. So if a user can't delete their posts, then what's the point? Even if the account is "deleted", their name and everything they wrote is still going to be out there.
I think she made some very good points.

----------

Now, all that said, and although I don't think it makes much sense, and don't personally think it's a good idea, I would still allow it if Equinox still feels for some reason it's necessary.

There are two practical obstacles, though:
1) Only one that can delete an account is a forum admin, and the only forum admin is iL.
2) Deleting an account does not actually delete all the posts, from what I've read! I don't even know how iL would go about deleting every post.  I think it would require a script. Another idea would be making a new class of user whose posts are invisible and putting Equinox in it, although I am not sure if it's possible.

Bottom line, I don't think it's quite such a simple thing... and the only one who can do it is iL.

Why keeping my posts? You guys told me for several years that i have been useless for this community, told me it over and over, now there also Cel who do the big show about policy and rules because of me and all my spam and talktrash... At this point just delete my posts and account??

What it would accomplish?? It will accomplish that who ever fucking hacks my family will maybe leave me alone, because it's clearly someone from here, but it would also accomplish to help me in my personal life, i want to disapear of that community, thats all... I dont want to be part of it anymore, and till im gonna be on this forum i will always take a look at it, exactly like today and came back over and over...

It will also accomplish to help this community, whatever that my supposition or true or false, peoples will still read them, and peoples will be fear by them, you will lose peoples at the end..

Deleting my account and my post is just the right thing to do for EVERYONE, not only for Equinox.

Just delete me and my posts, and let me go...

Registering later? I really doubt dude, you have no idea what it feel to be blackmail with his family... I would never, ever register to this forum again.

Now deleting my post will not let any hole at all since all my post are relate to my own thread in 90% of those threads.

The other users post is not a priority for me, they will be delete with my entire threads.

So dont expect hole because the entire topic will be delete...

The only thing that will happen here, is you will have less topic on the forum.... And having less topic in the forum is also not my priority, my priority is secure my family and trying to fix my life.

This forum will survive with or without my posts. We all know it.

This is my right, the same way that iL told my posts are now his property because i post it on a public forum, is the same of a user posting in my public topics, thats also my property.

If posting on ur forum became your property, then posting in my threads became my property..

Now there 2 options... You can keep acting like a dumb ass to get vengence and trying to find 1000 excuses why you cant delete those posts and my account, or you let me go alone with my damn cancer and my family and you act like a fucking human.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:38:20 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2020, 02:45:22 PM »
I already said I would agree to it, despite not liking it!  But only iL can do it, and I really don't think it's easy to delete them.  Deleting your account is one thing, he can do that easily, but deleting the posts I don't know that he can do any more easily than you can...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2020, 02:59:02 PM »
I already said I would agree to it, despite not liking it!  But only iL can do it, and I really don't think it's easy to delete them.  Deleting your account is one thing, he can do that easily, but deleting the posts I don't know that he can do any more easily than you can...

I could maybe believe that if we were still in 1995, but its 2020.

Whatever, if it's true, give me the ability to delete my entire topic and i will take a week to do delete everything mannualy myself.

Other then that, dont told me about other users in my own THREAD and holes in the forum, because ur '' we cant delete posts in 2020 '' became worthless.

And after, we will delete my account.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 03:03:22 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »
I will start by deleting all my own THREADS, including other user posts in it..

I will save lot of time by having the ability to delete my own threads, instead of deleting post one by one i will be able to delete 40 at once..

Then when my own threads are all delete, i will procede to delete EVERY posts in other threads that is not mine.

That will only delete my own post and let there post there since it's not my own topic.

Thats the only holes you gonna have, and there not alot of topics like that since 90% of my post are in my own threads.

After all my 3759 posts deleted, we gonna delete this account, and everyone take his side and live happy.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:17:40 PM by Delete ME NOW! »