War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Due to TK's special request, A NEW THREAD! 341  17

Sappers Posts: 910 Karma: +54/-8 Live free or die ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Due to TK's special request, A NEW THREAD!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 02:56:14 PM »
You completely ignored everything I just wrote.

1. XuRnT is the one who has actually done something illegal and inappropriate with someone's personal info and harassed/bullied/slandered/threatened them at their real life workplace.

Yet you defend XuRnT and condemn his victim.

2. Tupac has been friendly and polite to mouse for a very long time, read the Discord chat history. His words here (which I do not approve of, it's a gross way to talk to a person) are PROVOKED. If a dog runs up to you and bites you and you bam the dog on the head with a stick to get it off your arm, it's not the same thing as going around with a stick and hitting random dogs for fun.

3. You condemn Tupac for gross words against mouse yet embrace van and leeroy who used words like those on me for TWO FREAKIN YEARS UNPROVOKED and many others who were less persistent...and support the lawless nature of ru...right after saying name calling isn't the same thing as real life violations. TUPAC IS THE ONE WHO WAS VIOLATED IN REAL LIFE.
Has YOUR employer been called by W2 psycho who tells them lies about you?

Grunt Posts: 172 Karma: +12/-0 ***

Cel

• Grunt
    • View Profile

Cel

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 03:11:10 PM »
"calling someone names is not the same as threatening and violating someone's private life"

That behavior from Tupac started waaaaaay before that even occured.
Like ages before. Now I am not justifying anything I am saying Tupac did not wait for this to do what he has been doing for a long time now.

You keep saying  burnt did the call was it ever proven it was him?
I personally do not think it was him.
The same way I always defended Tupac when people said it was him behind the attacks maybe you do not remember that?

Even though all the odds were against him, the timing of the attacks etc...
I kept saying there is no proof and we are not going to prove it, the only thing I was helding against him and you is your way of supporting these attacks by not condemning them and showing support.
That is literally all I held against you guys.

About your example:
No matter how much you provoked a dog if the dog attacks a person he will be put down.
Ogre Mage Posts: 1549 Karma: +60/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2019, 12:11:34 AM »
You are the one supporting van who threatens to slice people's throats open while they scream (like winchester)).

Don't talk about me or my situations when you'll ignore everything else I'll say with evidence. Because you really don't give a fuck about me or anyone else on here for that matter. So quit pretending like you do. You attacked me after i shared that information with you to the point where I defended the guy who made those disgusting threats to me. At least I know he's actually not gonna do something to me, which can't be said about you who will actually do something to me.