War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Warcraft 2 speedrun $$ bounties
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 12:19:56 AM »
Yes he paid 300$
Server.War2.ru / Re: tupac dealing final blow to War2
« Last post by Lambchops on October 17, 2018, 09:40:09 PM »
If you had people lying about you and wishing you dead for things you didn't do, and then they slipped on their own vomit and bonked their head, how sorry for them would you feel?

lol nicely put.

frankly this goes both ways. the only thing babyshark & tupac are for-sure guilty of here is leaving bait that everyone is unable to stop themselves from taking. banning them doesn't solve anything, it just makes you all feel slightly better about the fact that ru is getting straight-up owned and we're powerless to stop it. sure whoever is attacking the server is a huge weirdo creep, but in all honesty it's not a very strong attack & it's only been possible because ru is a dilapidated pile of crap with no systems in place for dealing with it, no chain of command, no way to delegate access, etc. the way the server is running now is untenable & this is a wake up call to that fact, we can either pull together as a community to deal with it or continue to shove our problems under the rug & pretend that's going to solve anything.

instead of all this gratuitous name calling & finger pointing, why dont we instead discuss pooling resources & finding a real solution?

+10 sanity points for Mousey.

But I must say, you are never going to get a cohesive community with an administration that condones or even encourages extreme bullying and racism.

I also think a bot that instanly bans anyone that swears is a bit over the top, but I prefer that any day to a few snotty assholes getting celebrated for making a big show of being as vile and hateful as possible.

Surely there must be a happy medium somewhere? .... lets call it "sanity-land" lol.

Server.War2.ru / Re: tupac dealing final blow to War2
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on October 17, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »
Server may not be dead but I’ll say those attacks definitely lowered the user base.
« Last post by tk[as] on October 17, 2018, 05:28:56 PM »
Have they already paid you?
Server.War2.ru / Re: [done] Ripe not posting warvid
« Last post by woofy on October 17, 2018, 04:02:24 PM »
we all know ripe doesn't hack, why would you even want to try to get your fellow nordic brethren banned?? there's a special place in helheim for you!
« Last post by Szwagier on October 17, 2018, 02:26:37 PM »
what can i say i like w2 campaign, thats why i made  insane difficult  :))
I am sure tk you wont finish it in 10h playing single campaign, without cheating and checking maps(almost the same)

I won 975$, ofc i am going play campaign dark potral full also, maybe in weekend :P
« Last post by tk[as] on October 17, 2018, 02:15:28 PM »
1000 US dollars like a billion polish dollars. Congratulations on being the wealthiest person in Poland
« Last post by ~oE~ on October 17, 2018, 01:54:49 PM »
LOL i just looked at the leader board on speed run site (https://www.speedrun.com/wc2/full_game)

Szwag beat the previous record holder for orc campaign by over an hour and that dude had fog disabled!

He then beat the human campaign by 3 hrs...

Szwag is good but clearly sum nublords are speed running this...
Server.War2.ru / Re: FRIENDS hum/orc vs hum/orc tournament | October 20th @ 2 pm Eastern
« Last post by KagaN on October 17, 2018, 01:52:21 PM »
can u call swift? :)
« Last post by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) on October 17, 2018, 12:35:10 PM »
i added it up yesterday and i think it was like $1000

thats assuming he gets nothing for beating stu, and that once stu claimed the bounty that was that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10