War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Looks like it's time to look into that chasets/encodings for both of us:
First of all, need to look into the simplified chinese ASCII table.

For example, russian one looks like this:

Or this:

I didn't find the same one for simplified chinese and looks like i need your help here.

And the result thing i need from you to make proper font is something like a picture (look into an attachment).
Looks like a long bmp-file with letters, each letter located in it's own square (14x14 in my example).
What i need is 5 such pictures: 1 for each font: font10x.fnt font12x.fnt font32.fnt font50.fnt font6.fnt
Then it will be perfect.
Hm, looks like your font is not perfect.
"?" means there's no letter with such code in the font file.
That's why the question: are that letters (not "?") looks as proper chinese letters?
Are they located on proper places?

Unfortunately i don't know if chinese fonts changed from dos to windows encoding.
For example, russian fonts did:
on dos there was russian charset called "cp866", and under windows: "cp1251". They just got half of russian alphabet and moved it to different place on ASCII table.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Harder bots?
« Last post by Winchester on Today at 11:45:31 AM »
So I guess I cant download that spb-?

Spb- is just a player on here who everyone calls an ai, they're trolling you. :P
even the shut down can't stop the u.s from planning on overthrowing democratically elected governments
trump shut down the government so he can build a wall - not the onion
Hello, I did what you had said. The font was surely changed. But having been edited, the rez\human1.tbl was still in a mess. Here is the screenshot and the translated tbl for your preview. I am ready to start the translation of this game. Great hope for a nice font support!!! :thumbsup:
Well, i'd say the thing required from you is to make all the required fonts in future. As i know nothing about chinese letters and i can't check it they are ok or not.
I can make or find the software to do that, but i need raster images of each letter from you.

Now let's try this font to check if it's what we need here:
You should open you war2dat.mpq, delete files:
font10x.fnt font12x.fnt font32.fnt font50.fnt font6.fnt
from art\
and add this font as each of these files.

If everything is fine, you will see your  rez\human1.tbl properly.
General Discussion / Any of you here like Ancient Rome?
« Last post by Muz on Today at 10:00:17 AM »
Any of you here like Ancient Rome? Or it is just a plain past?
Server.War2.ru / Re: HU an Orc Are NOT imbalanced
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 09:36:37 AM »
theres only one thing to do..is run some test..but im telling ya skill is the #1 factor ill never compete with the top humans
Server.War2.ru / Re: Harder bots?
« Last post by Cel on Today at 09:25:11 AM »
LOL Adam.exe dont worry too much about that we can make it work you can always join my games if you see me online and hosting games.

First game you play we can see how you are doing then we will manage to balance the teams in a way that you can still enjoy the game and learn  :thumbsup:

Also you should join our discord channel at http://en.war2.ru/discord there are loads of new players here that may not be too too strong that you can play with.

No AI can train you better than practice against real human players. Ais never were good in strategy games like war2.  ;)

That said you may want to try the campaign of Szwagier if you want a greater challenge while still playing the campaign, for more details about how to set it up you may ask the man :P

Spb- is a russian player, a very strong player who's people call the artificial intelligence :))
 :critter:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10