Poll

POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?

Yes. tk was amazing unbiased active admin that would drop everything he was doing to help other players
13 (72.2%)
No. tk was a worthless fk that needs to never come to the server again and die
1 (5.6%)
No. tk gave up his admin then talked shit on all the amazing stuff other people were doing to make this server what it is today. he needs to still die.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?  (Read 43683 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2015, 07:08:11 PM »
even lightbringer .. i think he's a piece of shit for finding out people's passwords (including my own) and being a racist fuck coward who rages under smurf accounts while simultaneously crying people call him muslim... but i'm not going to look for ways to fuck him over. he's a hypoctrical racist fuck who abuses his powers. thats just who he is. if others are ok with that fine. im not going to change what i do or how i act because of his sillyness

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2015, 07:21:54 PM »
shit..make Tora or Smeagol (Even tho he sucks at pball) admin.. someone.. test them out. they both doing shit to host tournaments and what not... someone... but it seems like the only people being made admin are people just to ban people (lb and dugz) ... the rest are inactive after a month or two

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2015, 08:12:14 PM »
Once upon a time a user named Terra (of whom i really disliked) asked me "Hey i lost the PW to terra. can you reset it"  .. without pause: "Yeah new password is 1234. make sure you change it asap"

What a feud. How did it start again? Way I remember it starting was regarding spaces smith + 2 walls at 2 in gow

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2015, 08:14:43 PM »
lol. i honestly have no idea. you're probably right though, i do remember that ... she wanted to argue in space's defense over his sh*tty claim and i basically said "no thats completely wrong and dumb" and it all escalated from there

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2015, 08:16:00 PM »
p.s. i did test the theory space was proposing and i was right.. his 2 build was horrible and saved little to no time, not to mention it was a quick way to die early game in a 12/2 war

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2015, 08:20:23 PM »
now i remember what happened....i was in a 12/2 war with space while he was smurfing and he was talking lots of shit. i saw the build and said somehting about him being a newb (not knowing it was space) .. terra quickly chimed in and started defening his skill while bashing me and it escalated

i won the 12/2 war when he did that silly build

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2015, 09:00:04 PM »
now i remember what happened....i was in a 12/2 war with space while he was smurfing and he was talking lots of shit. i saw the build and said somehting about him being a newb (not knowing it was space) .. terra quickly chimed in and started defening his skill while bashing me and it escalated

i won the 12/2 war when he did that silly build

This is a lie tk lol.  You were a watcher and so was she.  You have given yourself a win against $pace that never happened.  He did lose the 12/2 but you and Terra were both watchers(and so was I).  He was convinced it was a good way to get better gold flow after a certain amount of units/time.  He was slightly right however the edge was not realistic because there are opponents.  He was unlucky that he had a nib that game and it highlighted the biggest deficiency of that build order/placement.  She did blindly believe that it was better and you pointed out exactly why it wasn't good in practice.  No one convinced the other that they were right but the biggest takeaway from that is Terra telling tk that until he's a pro his opinion doesn't mean shit.  Lots of lols were had by both parties and more importantly, you guys entertained me in an otherwise boring nib war.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2015, 09:13:10 PM »
me and space did play a 12 2 war where he did that and lost

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2015, 09:14:28 PM »
all that matters is im basically right no matter how it played out

ive had a few to drink so i can make up whatever shit i want and its as good as fact

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2015, 10:31:48 PM »
Haha TK I liked that little I suck at PBall thing. Still above everyone else in tournaments and 1v1s(including you). =D Not wanting to argue just got a little laugh when you said that. As for the admin I really don't want admin. I would want admin only to help the game if I took it, but when I get on Warcraft it's mostly just to chill besides hosting tournaments and advertising I really don't want the work involved when someone randomly messages me. Tora would be a good admin though, he is very level headed and an extremely nice guy. If Tora betrayed the server in some way I would be beyond shocked he is very trustworthy. If I wanted I could be a good admin I'm sure, just no real interest. I just host the tournaments and advertise to spread Warcraft 2, PBall, and for people to have fun. If Il doesn't want you as admin I think Tora should be seriously considered.

Offline hop

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2015, 10:54:45 PM »
I've been on the server at least once per week the last month or so, and I haven't once noticed a need for a more active admin.  the most players I've seen on at one time is like 10.  hackers get banned relatively quickly, there aren't bots spamming, and everyone seems to get along alright.  I don't see why there's a discussion about adding admins...

if you want to give Tora more authority to run tournaments, that makes sense.  but what authority does he gain from admin powers that help with running the tournaments?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2015, 10:58:24 PM »
Lol Hop we already have "authority" to run tournaments. The admins have been working with me and Tora on advertising our tournies and icons and we have been given the server wide announce command. You must not read these forums much because a 1-2 months ago and before that there was all kinds of discussion about adding admins. Everyone was raging there needed to be admins and there were big arguments over it was sometime around then TK quit as admin. Anyway it was a clusterfuck, but most people want an active admin. Tora getting admin doesn't have anything to do with tournaments just that he has proved he wants to help the game with donating cash, hosting tournaments, and spending cash on advertising the server. TK said Tora so I said yes he would be a good admin, people want an active admin go back read the forums.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:04:11 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2015, 11:26:12 PM »
Tora seems to be filling Burnts spot while his gone with all the tourneys and money ones. I say go for it!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2015, 11:33:37 PM »
TK has experience and is proven to be very interactive with the community. He is clearly the best choice at this point. So he quit, it's not like we haven't polled to re-Admin a ex-Admin. I am sure you all remember Yamon's poll thread. [emoji46]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2015, 11:35:21 PM »
Exactly Winchester, I started hosting PBall tournaments in late 2014. Tora has been a friend of mine for a year or two and saw what I was doing and wanted to do the same for GOW. He has donated to both the cash ones I've hosted along with me and others (last one and the November 14th one). He has also put up all the cash for the GOW tournaments and spent money on advertising the server. Besides a bit of help from me he has done this all on his own with no ulterior motive just because he loves the game and wants more people to play and have fun. Tora is absolutely a great choice.

Edit: Ryu everyone has already said TK would be the 1st choice, but it looks like Il doesn't want him and Blid won't recommend him either. We are just expanding and supporting TK's own idea if they won't reinstate him.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:47:30 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »