Author Topic: here it is swift  (Read 52108 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: here it is swift
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2015, 05:06:03 PM »
hassan if you were on the show Rome would you let lucius and titus tag team you from behind? tell the truth.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2015, 05:08:20 PM »
Yamon, you are delusional.  I'm going to check out of this discussion now.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2015, 05:08:41 PM »
hassan if you were on the show Rome would you let lucius and titus tag team you from behind? tell the truth.
I would let Gaia have her way with me.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2015, 05:08:48 PM »
This discussion is really good, please don't leave.

Reconsider?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2015, 05:09:08 PM »
gj yamon. you beat blid.

edit: Dr. Zacheriah. my bad.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:10:47 PM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »

she's probably try to do it from behind too. that woman is vicious

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2015, 05:10:33 PM »

i can show my sources as to where i learned this, but i don't think you'll appreciate it very much. I went looking specifically for that image for like 30 minutes in referrance to what i've learned. What do you think i just randomly found an image and said something about it? I can't make this stuff up. Labeling me delusional is damaging for anyone who wants to listen to what i say and learn from it. Do you know even know what that image is of? Because I do, and it's not on the wikipedia. That is an image of moses and the 13 tribes of israel coming to the new israel, the united states. The difference between me and everyone else commenting here, is i am a scholar and i know things that no one else knows, because learning is what i do for fun.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:23:51 PM by Yamon »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2015, 05:10:48 PM »

she's probably try to do it from behind too. that woman is vicious

Good.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2015, 05:22:25 PM »
Here's the definition of economics right off google: Economics is the social science that seeks to describe the factors which determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.

Economics has a number of definitions, and in the context of using a verb like "adhere" it makes more sense to assume one refers to a definition along the lines of "economic conditions," a definition also easily available with a quick Google search. Your use of the adjective "American" further reinforces this reading, since "American economics" is not a uniform branch of economics as a social science, while "American economics" with "economics" defined as "economic conditions" is something that can actually be defined and makes sense (the economic conditions of the US).

If you were using the definition of economics as a social science, then your phrasing was exceptionally poor. More likely you were not thinking too much at the time you wrote it and are now backpedaling.

I don't practice the American social sciences that seek to describe the factors which determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services

Putting aside the fact that I question whether this was the relevant definition of "economics" used in the first place, as explained above, you "do" practice those "social sciences" by virtue of the fact that you participate in the American economy, like almost everyone who lives in the US. You can't make a profit off of owning property (as you claim you do) or even work for a wage without participating in the system. Saying that you don't "adhere to" American capitalism and that you don't "practice" American capitalism while participating in the capitalist economy, even extracting rent as a capitalist, is nonsensical. You don't understand this because you are an ignorant liberal who thinks economics and politics exist as idealist forms separate from material reality. This is the one thing in this thread Yamon has been correct about, albeit unintentionally.

In other words, I don't adhere to the studies of economies presented by popular American interpretations.

That's fine, but this meaning was not at all "obvious" in your original statement, which was your original contention. I await your apology for being a stupid fucktard.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »

I don't remember those characters very well.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2015, 05:23:37 PM »

i can show my sources as to where i learned this, but i don't think you'll appreciate it very much. I went looking specifically for that image for like 30 minutes in referrance to what i've learned. What do you think i just randomly found an image and said something about it? I can't make this stuff up. Labeling me delusional is damaging for anyone who wants to listen to what i say and learn from it. Do you know even know what that image is of? Because I do, and it's not on the wikipedia. That is an image of moses and the 13 tribes of israel coming to the new israel, the united states.

You are a delusional insane person and should seek professional help. Cheers.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2015, 05:24:02 PM »

they were the main characters!  ... do you even Rome bro?

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2015, 05:24:56 PM »

i can show my sources as to where i learned this, but i don't think you'll appreciate it very much. I went looking specifically for that image for like 30 minutes in referrance to what i've learned. What do you think i just randomly found an image and said something about it? I can't make this stuff up. Labeling me delusional is damaging for anyone who wants to listen to what i say and learn from it. Do you know even know what that image is of? Because I do, and it's not on the wikipedia. That is an image of moses and the 13 tribes of israel coming to the new israel, the united states.

You are a delusional insane person and should seek professional help. Cheers.
I honestly think you should follow your own advice. How long have you been going untreated? 1715 posts of hate filled nonsense. I really think you should be banned. Pick up a hobby, grab a book, it'll do you some good. I went down to my local library and picked up quite a few, give it a try.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:26:36 PM by Yamon »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2015, 05:25:39 PM »

they were the main characters!  ... do you even Rome bro?

I thought the main characters were relatively boring compared to the historical figures.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2015, 05:28:13 PM »
fine switch the two of them out and use mark antony and gaius octavian ceasar