Poll

How long should Yamon be banned for?

1 week
4 (26.7%)
1 month
1 (6.7%)
3 months
0 (0%)
Lifetime (and perhaps any unlikely progeny as well)
5 (33.3%)
He does not ruin the community by hacking, smurfing, trolling, insulting, discing, or bsing, and should not be banned.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 18, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Author Topic: x  (Read 41883 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Orochimaru[rA] dodges ss, unpauses repeatedly
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2017, 09:59:44 AM »
I think yamon should be banned like lethal.. refuse = refuse
and about sharing acc, there isnt rules about it, so its allowed
if u want ban some1 casue he is sharing acc add rule first then u can ban
 :pig: :critter: :pig: :critter: :pig: :critter: :pig: :critter: :pig: :critter:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2017, 11:22:26 AM »
 :critter: :peon: :pig: :critter: :peon: :pig: :critter: :peon: :pig:

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2017, 11:30:28 AM »
szwagier's wisdom so succinct & no-nonsense. (give editor btw)

That's fairly funny.  Still if I wanted to ban Yamon for this I don't think Mouse and Tora would try to stop me.  But there are actual issues w/ this request aren't there?
that's true. i'd be on board w/ enforcing the ss rule whether it was against yamon or babyshark, they can both make their own decisions & face their own consequences, I have no particular need to try to protect them from themselves. I believe this request is ambiguous & there is a precedent for throwing out ambiguous requests, and I also dislike that there is an underlying pressure to ignore that and "capitulate" in this case to "prove" a lack of bias just because of its proximity to the yamon ss request
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2017, 11:48:05 AM »
Clearly yamon is the new member of war2 council. Why was I not informed?

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2017, 11:53:00 AM »
Swag the no account sharing rule somehow got thrown out the window during my 5 year hiatus. But it shouldn't have been. Account sharing is the ultimate form of douchebaggery. But this has nothing to do with banning him cuz of account sharing. So I don't know why u brought that up. I was just stating when ur trusted enough by an administrator to have a password to an ad mins account you clearly have nothing to worry about when it comes to ss requests. And just so we are all clear lethal was indeed banned for a bad ss request as well. Had he never responded to that thread no one would ever know who the intended target was for it. And u csnt say oh it was 2v1 so it was clearly only lethal. Yamin could have been asking his ally for a ss for some suspicious scouting for all we knew. So technically yamons ss request was as well invalid and should have been thrown out thr window. I'm confident that when lethal was responding to yamons in that thread he was just trolling and yamon never actually asked him for a ss

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »
 admins can check ip.
FOR EXAMPLE
today i was playing as "teaboy" some1 asked me ss and i refused it.
Me g3 and claw know password, so its easy to check ip and give ban who was acctualy playing as "teaboy"

Pb asked many times ppl for ss, maybe its joke maybe its not but i was still doing it but i didnt upload it
If he would made topic about it i would upload it, Easy?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:05:24 PM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
Huh did I mis type something some where? I don't think I ever said anything about someone logging on someone else's account to hack.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2017, 12:20:58 PM »
Huh did I mis type something some where? I don't think I ever said anything about someone logging on someone else's account to hack.

You attacked me cause i was playing as teaboy and "abuse"( still dont know why since i could get 1 as u8) ladder
You said i should be banned for playing ladder as teaboy

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2017, 12:24:23 PM »
That was how long ago? Why are you still talking about that? It has absolutely nothing to do with yamons situation. But since u brought it up u were abusing amother players name to number 1 and u Daid it was just to teach equinox a lesson but yet u played how many games against viet on his name as well.

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2017, 01:23:45 PM »
When Orcdude11  a smurf (Yamon) ask for SS I didn't even think he was serious because it was a 2vs1. I was simply the one who responded to the SS request as a joke in the forum thread with "in your asshole". what I didn't know was that Yamon was really close friends with the Admins (the council) and that the rules or policies don't apply to him only to the regular (new players) of this community.
I was just trolling him, i wasn't responding to anything.

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2017, 01:24:39 PM »
He was just saying random stuff and I was replying random stuff.

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2017, 01:25:24 PM »
He NEVER asked me for ss, he never mentioned my name.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2017, 01:27:52 PM »
even if that was a joke u could just press PSS to make SS, as i wrote ealier

Pb asked many times ppl for ss, maybe its joke maybe its not but i was still doing it but i didnt upload it

Ltfan u attacked me in lethal refuse ss topic ... it was 2 weeks ago maybe less/more

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2017, 01:33:18 PM »
even if that was a joke u could just press PSS to make SS, as i wrote ealier

Ltfan u attacked me in lethal refuse ss topic ... it was 2 weeks ago maybe less/more

Yeah Yamon could have done the same but he's untouchable and protected by the admins.

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »
NOW EVERYTIME A FUCKING LOSER LOSES THEY WILL ASK FOR SS   >:( why can't you just accept that you lose like a fucking newb Van?