Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 28166 times)

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2019, 06:49:25 PM »
It's ok tk, the position of admin is more important to you than exposing the truth. I understand you don't want to ruffle any feathers.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:51:59 PM by XuRnT »

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2019, 07:05:18 PM »
I am also one of the 1%ers who dont have a fludgin clue who derber is  :thinking:

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2019, 07:12:20 PM »
its swift. he doesnt hide it

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2019, 07:12:44 PM »
but it's not something you would know if you werent extremely active.. like blid and koorb
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:53:25 PM by tk[as] »

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2019, 07:13:17 PM »
That is just a small detail to not ignore everything I am telling you!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2019, 07:21:12 PM »
im honestly starting to wonder if someone else is posting under burnt's account... that's a more plausible conspiracy theory here imo.

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2019, 07:44:26 PM »
The only thing that I do not believe with 100% yet is that iL is involved. There may still be a chance that he is not part of this and my god I hope its true and that they have just been playing him. A little bad intel on the lambchops info made me jump the gun on him but I can see how Blid logged on and checked the ip first made sure they were back to normal, and deleted any trace of it in the database's, and made the post about banning Lambchops to cover his story since he couldn't hide the fact that he was logging in the server to check.

and why is blid posting info about my workplace unless he is pissed off about something, that is not a very blid thing to do.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:49:28 PM by XuRnT »

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »
and everyone is ignoring

Why the sudden disconnect in the game when it's over unless they had something to hide. Swift was so embarrassed to lose to me because he knew his close friends knew it was him on the account, and they wanted to cover the game report and Jordan on Angel~Fires name pulled the plug.

I want to hear from @angelfire

Who has access to your password.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:11:50 PM by XuRnT »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2019, 08:43:56 PM »
Yah, can forum admin trace IP? This isn't burnt...

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2019, 09:10:42 PM »
just did an ip check on xurnt[z] who is currently logged onto the server. it's the same IP he's had for quite some time. i cant check IP's on the forums but it seems unlikely that a real xurnt is logged onto the server, and a fake one is logged onto the forums.

seems like this is really xurnt talking here =/

i re-read the entire thread over and the conclusion i came to is lots of very normal shit has been going on that happen on a daily basis to everyone on the server .. but the only way xurnt can explain them is by creating wild conspiracy theories.

angel~fire disconnected from a game xurnt was winning .... shocker. we've all had people disconnect from games we were winning and losing.
blid logged on to ban someone the community agreed should face a ban ... ok?
game reports acted buggy.... yeah that happens all the time. it's buggy. it just is.. hence why i've made like 2 diff "unrecorded ladder games thread"
xurnt joined a game "jordanwantsonemore" and forgot he joined it .. maybe he was drunk? tired? eating xanax? smoking marijuana? or maybe he is just a normal human being who has lapses in memory from time to time.

as far as the jordan logging off then re-logging on with lowercase ... i have no clue. wouldnt surprise me if derber/jordan switched/shared accounts.. also wouldnt surprise me if jordan logged on a diff name, then logged back on jordan without capitalizing the J.

none of your "evidence" supports any "corruption" claims..

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2019, 09:17:58 PM »
I want the people in these screenshots to start coming forward. You know the person I am. I want the truth out there that Swift played on Jordans name (BLID) and he disconnected the game, and is abusing his own ladder. I demand 1 week bans to both swift & 00jordanus accounts once people come forward & a thread explaining why they were banned.

They hacked my war2combat and edited game report names as a smoke screen and I will not leave it alone until justice is served.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:20:36 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2019, 09:31:09 PM »
other than blid logging onto the server to ban lambchops on the same day you played against jordan/swift .. im not understanding how you've convinced yourself they're the same person. where is that coming from? walk me through it step-by-step if you don't mind.

Jordan and Blid have both been members of the war2 community for well over a decade. They've played in the same games together. Had conversations with eachother on the forums.. regularly.. for over a decade.. They're friends with eachother in real life from what i understand.... you're telling me blid has created a fake personality(jordan) for probably close to 20 years, and has maintained that fake personality for that amount of time.. having conversations with himself? and allying himself in games from 2 different IP addresses for that long? .. that seems rational to you?

and it seems rational to you that someone went through a tremendous amount of work.. editing game reports.. hacking your computer/combat just to cover up his insanely brilliant ability to maintain 2 different personalities.. who again, ally eachother in games from time to time.. have conversations with eachother.. and maintain different relationships within the community.. keeping each personality separate? jobs.. political interests.. family.. sports interests.. personalities ...

all of this seems rational to you?

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2019, 09:41:56 PM »
By how it took him 2 days to respond to my report.

Notice how he used LoNe as a excuse to say he needed a game reported too. We know LoNe is close with them and I got some very threatening messages from LoNe after this game.

It all adds up tk

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:58:40 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2019, 09:47:57 PM »
"Thats why i think
blid is jordan"

i've covered for swift before too.. am i blid/jordan too?

dun dun dun

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2019, 09:49:06 PM »
the best part about all of that is where he said "sepi can give you tips to fight them"