Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 27143 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2019, 09:49:49 PM »
that was before tk, I am convinced now after they didn't report the game for 2 days, and didn't respond to my PM. That is not like blid & same thing about deleting my pm's and then posting info about my workplace.

Jordanus is 100% blid
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:55:40 PM by XuRnT »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2019, 09:52:55 PM »
the best part about all of that is where he said "sepi can give you tips to fight them"

It was a bait job. He took me into a game to train me and tried to make me forget about the situation. You see LoNe was in the 1vs1 with Jordanus as well.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2019, 09:58:50 PM »
im about to speak for blid here.. and at the same time realize theres a small possibility i'm incorrect in what im about to say.. so here's me speaking for blid. but these words never came out of his mouth and again i could be wrong in what im about to say.

blid didnt report the game for 2 days or respond to your PM because he's tired of adding games that the extremely buggy ladder didnt record. he did it for years.. and now he doesnt want to any more. and i can't even blame him there. if everyone were like me and you (we want the games that are important to us recorded) asked to have unrecorded games fixed, he would be fixing a dozen or so (if not more) games a day.

that's the most logical explaination i can think of.

i told you like 3-5 weeks ago (and i made a thread about it i believe)  if you want a game recorded, let me know and send me the game report. because i don't mind doing it right now... but after i've done it hundreds of times over the course of a few years, i might feel differently. but for now i dont mind it.

i told you that. send me the reports. you knew. i said that so you didn't bother blid with it... and then you bothered blid with it. and it didnt happen how you envisioned. so now blid is jordan?

man u gotta come up with something that means something to support this claim. you're not doing that.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2019, 10:00:40 PM »
Even if you ignore that blid is jordan you can see the abuse that happened here. Is my point. The major reason it is blid is because MOTIVE. He does not want to get caught abusing his own ladder for how he will be perceived.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2019, 10:01:26 PM »
he wasnt trying to bait you.. he was trying to save you from yourself. you're making a fool of yourself and there is no end in sight here. its very unlike you. like i know we're all here talking over the internet but we've all "known" eachother for a very long time and at the end of the day we are able to tell when something is wrong with someone else in the community and there really seems to be something going on here with you that doesnt look healthy and u got someone (lone.. and even others) trying to make you realize how crazy some of this sounds.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2019, 10:03:13 PM »
You mean to tell me none of those messages with LoNe sound threatening to you?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2019, 10:09:09 PM »
man. im gonna say this one time.. nobody is out to get you. you are not a target of anyone's. i cant think of any member on the server that has any reason to threaten you.. attack you.. anything. not one member.

if you were van.. or myself.. or sepi.. or equinox.. claw.. shotgun.. or dozens of other players who are outspoken shit disturbers from time to time i wouldnt make that claim. you're not them. you're x-man urnt that nobody has ever had any problems with.

you gotta let this go. im legit concerned about this. its really strange.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2019, 10:10:25 PM »
lol will wait for others to read it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2019, 10:11:09 PM »
im gonna let this go. pm me if u ever want to talk about anything.. literally anything.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2019, 10:13:46 PM »
I haven’t played in a couple of years Burnt. I’m completely uninvolved in any of your games. When you sent me that game report, I didn’t know it was a meaningful game or that you’d think it was weird if I didn’t do it ASAP. How could I? Like I said, there were other games also in my to-add list.

Also, looking at timestamps, I logged in to put the ban on Lambchops around 6 hours before you PM’d me.

There’s no grand narrative that ties all these things into a conspiracy. It is just the simple, mundane truth.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2019, 10:14:23 PM »
We
I haven’t played in a couple of years Burnt. I’m completely uninvolved in any of your games. When you sent me that game report, I didn’t know it was a meaningful game or that you’d think it was weird if I didn’t do it ASAP. How could I? Like I said, there were other games also in my to-add list.

Also, looking at timestamps, I logged in to put the ban on Lambchops around 6 hours before you PM’d me.

There’s no grand narrative that ties all these things into a conspiracy. It is just the simple, mundane truth.

Look how blid enters the thread when the screenshot with LoNe comes out. Someone is getting nervous. How is my pm and you "putting ban on lambchops" relevant to the evidence.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:41:42 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2019, 10:36:48 PM »
a money bomb for burnt to talk to a therapist seems like a reasonable thing? no?

u gotta start thinking happy thoughts bro

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2019, 10:37:47 PM »
dude if you guys money bomb me, I know some of you fuckers are rich I will totally not give a fuck about war2 if Im rolling with a mill.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2019, 10:40:34 PM »
I trained you, because I liked to see how you were improving, and thought you were a decent person. You can forget that now.

I talked to you about certain players, because they rely on mental warfare in a series. I suggested you to talk to Sepi, because he (correctly) pointed it out to me in the past, that I would start tilting in a series due to what happens outside of games.

I thought the Jordan group fought with you because you were in [z] (in a group with Van). However now it's clear you personally brought everything on yourself. You were trash talking Jordan and refused to give him even a 2nd game. You do not make a point with one win. You also did not play Swift on Jordan's account. You're still too new to comprehend the skill levels of players.

I did not threaten you, I suggested you to calm down and stop fighting because you will hurt yourself which is what you have been doing more and more. From today, you are not worthy of trust.

It's time you realize that Van is trolling when he is challenging far superior players, stating that he (and you) will win. I thought you were trolling / wc2-trashtalking, but apparently you are serious.

Your accusation regarding Blid make little sense and are difficult to follow.

Swift warned me about you. I should have believed him instead of seeing you for what you were in the past. At least in the future, I'll better recognize the point where people go insane.

You should publicly apologize to several people, but at the very least, go back to life and calm down. Until then, do not address me again.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »
I trained you, because I liked to see how you were improving, and thought you were a decent person. You can forget that now.

I talked to you about certain players, because they rely on mental warfare in a series. I suggested you to talk to Sepi, because he (correctly) pointed it out to me in the past, that I would start tilting in a series due to what happens outside of games.

I thought the Jordan group fought with you because you were in [z] (in a group with Van). However now it's clear you personally brought everything on yourself. You were trash talking Jordan and refused to give him even a 2nd game. You do not make a point with one win. You also did not play Swift on Jordan's account. You're still too new to comprehend the skill levels of players.

I did not threaten you, I suggested you to calm down and stop fighting because you will hurt yourself which is what you have been doing more and more. From today, you are not worthy of trust.

It's time you realize that Van is trolling when he is challenging far superior players, stating that he (and you) will win. I thought you were trolling / wc2-trashtalking, but apparently you are serious.

Your accusation regarding Blid make little sense and are difficult to follow.

Swift warned me about you. I should have believed him instead of seeing you for what you were in the past. At least in the future, I'll better recognize the point where people go insane.

You should publicly apologize to several people, but at the very least, go back to life and calm down. Until then, do not address me again.

Go fuck off I know your part of it, and people will start coming forward when they see your threats towards me and then you are all busted =)

"$corpio" lmao more like VIRUZ. I know thats why you say you trained Swift =) you little bitch.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:52:50 PM by XuRnT »