Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 39720 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2020, 07:30:44 PM »
Ok let's get back 6 months ago...

We all know for sure that Burnt have complaint for many months about being hacked by BLID, SWIFT, JORDAN.

We all know by fact that JORDAN is a master IN IP SECURITY PROGRAMMATION/HACKING.

We all know by fact that Swift claim he is a master smurfer and he is ready to even learn different language to achieve his goal.

We all know by fact that swift claim JORDAN is so good in programmation hacking and ip security that he can find someone true identity even if that person use VPN.

I think BLID/SWIFT is the same person, jordan is probably a good friend of swift or even his brother, who the fuck really know, i think swift is really leading that server under blid name and jordan his brother friend hacking peoples for him if needed.

I really think it's funny that blid give us that indicator of being swift.

Swift claim that he is the only one LEGEND of that server, he say iL give him that honor for whatever fucking stupid reason, thats why he is mad at me, because i have put his LEGEND on challenging mode.

Cuz he really think he is the only one who should have that title... And he say he got all the admins in his pocket.

That photo profile of mensa on the forum clearly claming that BLID IS the ARCHITECHT AND A TRUE LEGEND.

IT SEEM that iL give the same HONOR to BLID AND SWIFT and also called him THE ARCHITECH wich in spiritual side mean the devil and the absolute one who create everything.

I know that BURNT talk alot of swift blid jordan being evil, and i know that swift love to talk about that too..

Swift was telling me 2 months ago that war2 is the playing field of the devil.

I think swift is a spycopath with multiple personality and sadly he is also blid and he run that damn server for real.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2020, 07:32:13 PM »

Jordan already got busted before for being Pika by {Lance} when Pika got into his personal computer. The same thing that he has been doing to me.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2020, 07:33:54 PM »
I will still say, in Burnts defense, and you know this is true because I'm no longer a fan of Brunt, but that infamous game with Burnt vs Swift that he allegedly won, had angel in it. Angel confirmed with me, the next day, he wasn't online at all, and wasn't in that game.

Angel isn't on forums, angel isn't about drama, angel has no reason to lie. Angel also very rarely watches games. So, idk what, but something was up that game because someone was on Angel's name.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:37:47 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2020, 07:39:37 PM »
Lol Eq, swift DEFINITELY is not blid!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2020, 07:41:14 PM »
Swift is best friends with Jordan (Pika) who was also best friends with Blid. Those 3 are corrupt as fuck. Or 2. Either way Blid has been covering some major shit up even if he is indeed a 3rd person.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2020, 07:41:20 PM »
i thought there was a possibility burnt was blid for a few different reasons

1) burnt loves wrestling ... and loves the plot twists associated with it.. i could see him creating an alternate personality
2) they're both extremely old school.. and helped start .ru together
3) they have similar skill levels i believe when they're actively playing
4) ... and this was the biggest one... their names were logging on/off in unison with eachother for about 10 minutes last night...

swift/blid very different skill levels...

blid/jordan have been friends for a very long time.. in real life.. and there have been times where i've actually had conversations with blid about programming type stuff and in those conversations he implied it wasnt something he was capable of doing, but jordan might be able to .. except jordan wasnt involved in the community at the time so it was a problem.

right now im thinking 1 individual does have access to both Xurnt and Blid's forum accounts... and im thinking Blid is blid and nobody else .. and xurnt is xurnt and nobody else.. and swift is swift and nobody else

by "nobody else"  ... i mean that none of them are themselves PLUS another known prominent member of the community... im not including no-name smurfs in that "nobody else" category

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2020, 07:42:07 PM »

God damnit, this was fun while it lasted.

Ok, so burnt really is getting hacked by someone then? Maybe he really is tupac.

Wait....

XuRnT
TuPaC

OH MY GOD

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2020, 07:44:27 PM »
ive seen blid play games with jordan. ive seen jordan play games with swift. and i've seen swift play games with jordan.

they're all different people with different skills and different personalities in my mind.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2020, 07:44:34 PM »
Remember when Blid logged on the server the day I beat Swift? Van saw him log in. Pika (Jordan) covered up the log in time stamps / and was checking if Angel~Fires  ip address was covered up.

Admins with access to the database have already told me Jordan (Pika) has matching IP log ins with Blid.

He has access to Blids password, and likely has key logged my passwords by now as well.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2020, 07:44:46 PM »
lol dugs

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2020, 07:51:54 PM »
I don't think I was ever logged out of the forum during wrestling. Perhaps I was and just didn't think anything of it. I ran the same test you did and did see it indeed does log you out if you log out from a different location. I noticed my password was saved into my phone though so who knows it wasn't noticeable to me but I might have just logged back in quickly not realizing what was going on.

All that is for sure is Jordan has logged into Blids name before and he is a notorious hacker.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »
i'd re-set your passwords. all of them. make them tricky.

someone was logging in/out of yours/blids account last night. repeatedly.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2020, 08:03:32 PM »
There is no hiding anything from Jordan. He has gotten into my phone typing weird encrypted messages. The dude is a professional hacker, you have to be at his level if you want to hide your info. He has probably been spying on hundreds of players without them even knowing it. I bet he jerks off to it.

I think @Lone knows more about it then any of us but is scared to come forward.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2020, 08:18:38 PM »
You know Ladder.War2.Ru that Blid claims he learned programming to create? BUT can NEVER make any updates to / or fix.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090305131539/http://war2.crystaldawn.net/

That was a lie, Jordan aka Pika went into Lances computer and stole the entire code and Blid just takes claim to it. More proof that he is just as corrupt as Jordan and will cover for him.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:21:19 PM by XuRnT »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2020, 08:22:29 PM »
Did you say you were tupac reincarnated or were you hacked? Because surely you could understand everybody's scepticism to all of your claim after you make crazy statements like that