Author Topic: [done] Smeagole harrasement.  (Read 18633 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Smeagole harrasement.
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2015, 07:08:35 PM »
They totally tell me your where a little bit retard.

And you are Extremely bit retard.

That english good enough for you?

lmao...OH EQ we enjoy your entertainment.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2015, 07:09:24 PM »
I don't have your Facebook. You posted it on the occult forums.

Also, you edit pictures too, Copyright infringement on you too

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2015, 07:09:45 PM »
diffamation posting my personal info

Firstly it's defamation, and you saying i'm posting your personal info is defamation to me. I don't have your personal information. I don't know your name, your address, anything. Any pictures you have posted on here (Including your 1 inch penis) have all been posted by you on to the warcraft forums. Therefore you accept responsibility on here for those pictures being used.

Your posting my picture and even edited it, right here if you were not hide in a stupid country i should be able to bring you in court for diffamation copyright and harrasement.

Your the retard who gave it to everybody, GL with your defense :O

You act like he hacked it from your computer.

Ive never give to nobody it take it from my facebook, it also not give him the right to edited my own picture its all about copyright and right of the self person.
Your posting my picture and even edited it, right here if you were not hide in a stupid country i should be able to bring you in court for diffamation copyright and harrasement.

If you don't want your picture shared don't put it on facebook, yet don't even have a FB account. As always, its all your fault.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2015, 07:10:28 PM »

Yes a picture from my facebook and you took it, you have no right to take what is not yours and edit it even if i post it somewhere.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2015, 07:11:13 PM »

Firstly it's defamation, and you saying i'm posting your personal info is defamation to me. I don't have your personal information. I don't know your name, your address, anything. Any pictures you have posted on here (Including your 1 inch penis) have all been posted by you on to the warcraft forums. Therefore you accept responsibility on here for those pictures being used.

Ive never give to nobody it take it from my facebook, it also not give him the right to edited my own picture its all about copyright and right of the self person.

If you don't want your picture shared don't put it on facebook, yet don't even have a FB account. As always, its all your fault.

Ive got a facebook with over 3500 friends and never ive get someone who still my picture like that.

3500 friend, it's more then the the server on facebook hahahaa

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2015, 07:12:09 PM »

Yes a picture from my facebook and you took it, you have no right to take what is not yours and edit it even if i post it somewhere.

Your fault you didn't protect it, i mean you can't blame him if there was no disclaimer saying he couldn't.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2015, 07:13:58 PM »

Your fault you didn't protect it, i mean you can't blame him if there was no disclaimer saying he couldn't.

Dude i dont have to protect it, there already a real LIFE law who protect myself against this kind of peoples, sure im not gonna use this for this kind of thing when this retard hide himself in new zeland, but you have no right to edit something its not yours, its against the law, its against my property and my right.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »

Ive got a facebook with over 3500 friends and never ive get someone who still my picture like that.

Aw EQ got 3500 friends and not one pokes him? so sad...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2015, 07:14:50 PM »

Aw EQ got 3500 friends and not one pokes him? so sad...

In canada, poke or for gays, so all the poke for you.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2015, 07:15:08 PM »

Dude i dont have to protect it, there already a real LIFE law who protect myself against this kind of peoples, sure im not gonna use this for this kind of thing when this retard hide himself in new zeland, but you have no right to edit someone its not yours, its against the law, its against my property and my right.

isn't he from Australia O_o??

You got whole bunch of problems if you can't even pinpoint where he lives D:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2015, 07:16:10 PM »

Dude i dont have to protect it, there already a real LIFE law who protect myself against this kind of peoples, sure im not gonna use this for this kind of thing when this retard hide himself in new zeland, but you have no right to edit someone its not yours, its against the law, its against my property and my right.

I have no probleme but now there a couple of peoples who gonna have some while im gonna harrase them on game.

They just have to pause and ignore me right.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2015, 07:16:19 PM »

You posted it on Occult Forums. If you just so happen to have it on Facebook, well that's not my problem, I don't have your Facebook account.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2015, 07:17:32 PM »

You posted it on Occult Forums. If you just so happen to have it on Facebook, well that's not my problem, I don't have your Facebook account.

Occult or facebook it's the same dude, there no places where it more legal, you cant edit property of other person.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2015, 07:17:36 PM »
but you have no right to edit something its not yours, its against the law

You break this law all the time when you edit pictures and advertise your hacking league by your logic.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2015, 07:18:30 PM »

I have no probleme but now there a couple of peoples who gonna have some while im gonna harrase them on game.

They just have to pause and ignore me right.

You act like this is the first time you doing this, when have you stopped?

You always harass players on the server, i have tons of bot logs that show your behavior towards the members of the community. This includes the new people that we have.

This guy was probably the first to have enough of your bullshit and finally post on here about.