Author Topic: kkk vs black panthers in South Carolina  (Read 41946 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: kkk vs black panthers in South Carolina
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2015, 06:41:38 PM »
like her propaganda against contraceptives never reached outside of india and didn't have an impact on africa whatsoever.
This woman who ran a House for the Dying and cared for AIDS victims from the slums with nowhere else to go in their final moments, created AIDS.
yea, it's ironic. the people who listened to her got aids and died lol. but it's cool she created some shitty makeshift hospices for them to suffer in.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2015, 06:47:07 PM »
Catholic teaching preaches abstainence until marriage, and also is against the use of condoms.  Therefore, all the people who broke from Catholic teaching and had sex with people other than their marital partners, but didn't use condoms, were not using condoms because of Catholic teaching.  There's no other reason they didn't use condoms, and it was the responsibility of Catholic missionaries to see that they did.

It's also the fault of Mother Teresa, in India, as well as other Catholic missionaries, that AIDS was "created."  The AIDS epidemic is worst in Southern Africa, especially South Africa (5% Catholic) and Botswana (5% Catholic), because Catholicism created the AIDS epidemic and stopped all these non-Catholic people from using condoms.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2015, 06:47:54 PM »
Why didn't paperboy bring a .ru sign to the rally!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2015, 06:49:25 PM »
Boy, Mother Teresa, who gave her life to tend to the sick and dying, and to give comfort to people with no one else in their final moments, for decades of her life, is a Major Fucker unlike jon who lives in Canada where he hates on humanity and reads Christopher hitchens.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »
Dumb fucking cunt Mother Theresa giving Africans AIDS. What a monster *is a middle-class person in the developed world and is responsible for approximately eight thousand deaths of not-white people every second just by existing*
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2015, 07:02:06 PM »
like her propaganda against contraceptives never reached outside of india and didn't have an impact on africa whatsoever.
This woman who ran a House for the Dying and cared for AIDS victims from the slums with nowhere else to go in their final moments, created AIDS.
yea, it's ironic. the people who listened to her got aids and died lol. but it's cool she created some shitty makeshift hospices for them to suffer in.

Yeah those hospices were shitty, where's the race car bed and 4k TV and Xbox lol? Religion is fucking fail.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2015, 07:02:25 PM »
mother teresa and other missionaries created the aids epidemic in africa

They created your post history? Bwahahahahhaahahaha.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2015, 07:05:11 PM »
Catholic teaching preaches abstainence until marriage, and also is against the use of condoms.  Therefore, all the people who broke from Catholic teaching and had sex with people other than their marital partners, but didn't use condoms, were not using condoms because of Catholic teaching.  There's no other reason they didn't use condoms, and it was the responsibility of Catholic missionaries to see that they did.

It's also the fault of Mother Teresa, in India, as well as other Catholic missionaries, that AIDS was "created."  The AIDS epidemic is worst in Southern Africa, especially South Africa (5% Catholic) and Botswana (5% Catholic), because Catholicism created the AIDS epidemic and stopped all these non-Catholic people from using condoms.

yea, when you're a highly influential person and you're telling people not to use condoms , and teaching these things to people in third world countries who are already highly susceptible to stds due to poor sanitation you're asking for problems.

i don't know what your stats are suppose to show, aids spreads quickly and easily, it can spread among a tiny catholic community in bujumbura and within months be all over africa. eventually going all over the world. yea catholicism actually created aids now that i think about it.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 07:06:24 PM »
Go see how many quotes you can find of Mother Teresa talking about condoms bud

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 07:07:55 PM »
yea catholicism actually created aids now that i think about it.

Your posts were created by Catholicism!??!?!?!?!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 07:08:42 PM »
i don't know what your stats are suppose to show, aids spreads quickly and easily, it can spread among a tiny catholic community in bujumbura and within months be all over africa. eventually going all over the world. yea catholicism actually created aids now that i think about it.
Holy shit lmao.  Catholics did 9/11

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2015, 07:08:52 PM »
The year is 2015. It is now legal for Catholics to inject this forum with AIDS.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
Boy, Mother Teresa, who gave her life to tend to the sick and dying, and to give comfort to people with no one else in their final moments, for decades of her life, is a Major Fucker unlike jon who lives in Canada where he hates on humanity and reads Christopher hitchens.

lmao. mother teresa was scum. she defended tyrants , forced baptized dead people regardless of their religious beliefs, her "helper of the poor" image is overblown if not a total facade - her group "missionaries of charity" wasn't even among  the top charitable organizations in calcutta, some of the facilities she ran solely was to convert people to catholicism and not actual charitable work, hindus criticized her for secretly trying to convert the poor.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people."

worthless bougeious scum.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2015, 07:16:38 PM »
Holy shit lmao.  Catholics did 9/11

usa did cause 9/11 so that's pretty close to accurate.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2015, 07:16:46 PM »
forced baptized dead people regardless of their religious beliefs,

This is a really dumb thing to get mad about if you're actually an atheist.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people."

worthless bougeious scum.

It's bourgeois, Jon.